Nutrition and Diet Counseling Tustin, CA
Achieve your health goals with our nutrition and diet counseling. In fact, it's a part of the job we love. We are passionate about educating patients about their health. Whether you want to lose weight or improve your overall health, it's vital to understand how the food you eat affects your mood, stress, and energy levels.
You will start with a comprehensive metabolic assessment to identify deficiencies. This assessment serves as a key guide in helping you achieve optimal wellness.
We also provide:
- Saliva testing, lab work which includes blood, saliva and hair analysis, and heavy metal testing
- Weight management services
- Cleansing protocols
- Ionic detox footbath
- “Gut Repair”for autoimmune disease
Why Nutrition Is Important
Living a long and healthy life requires proper nourishment. As a result, the foods and drinks we put into our bodies affect how we feel, move, and think.
A healthy diet, along with weight management, allows you to maintain an active lifestyle. It also helps to keep your bones and muscles strong enough to handle the wear and tear put on them as you age. Nutrition is also vital for movement, brain and organ function, and injury recovery.
Benefits of Nutrition And Diet Counseling
Your certified functional nutrition counselor at Voitenko uses a wide range of services that can help with lifelong musculoskeletal health and can help treat arthritis, scoliosis, hypothyroidism, diabetes or other autoimmune and inflammatory conditions. Our holistic approach involves improving diet and supplementing as needed to help you with your health goals. Whether you want to shed pounds or improve energy or mood, we can advise you to help you meet your goals.
Here is a list of benefits achieved with diet counseling and improved nutrition:
- Long term development of healthier eating habits
- A better understanding of how food is digested and processed in the human body
- Improves awareness of healthier meal options
- Decreased fatigue
- Fewer digestive issues
- It improves the benefits received from other chiropractic treatments
- Proper nutrients can shorten the recovery process from an injury
- Bone and muscle strength
- Decrease in Pain and Inflammation
At Voitenko Wellness, we understand that nourishment and chiropractic care are linked. That is why your certified functional nutrition counselor will coordinate a care plan that helps you feel great and achieve optimal health.