Foods that put your metabolism in the fast lane…
Here are five foods to boost your metabolism and help you to stay fit.
- Broccoli is a wonderful metabolism booster. It also provides the body with a combination of vitamin C and calcium. Can’t go wromg with the green trees.
- Ginger is another wonderful choice. It can be put into dishes to spice it up. You can make tea with ginger. You can also eat it pickled! Ginger can boost metabolic rate up to 20% in three hours.
- Apples contain pectin which boosts metabolic rate. Also a great choice for an antioxidant! It fights free radicals, which can cause damage to the body leading to disease. “An Apple a day keeps the doctor away!”
- Strawberries are also a good choice as they aid in digestion and help in the bowel.
- Almonds contain manganese, copper, and riboflavin which aid in metabolic rate. Almonds also contain essential fatty acids that reduce inflammation and levels of “bad” cholesterol.
Hope this helps to give you some good ideas for snacks and foods that put your metabolism in the fast lane!
We would love to help you and your journey to stay fit and boost your metabolism.
For more individualized information regarding your health, please call Voitenko Wellness at 714-730-2225 or contact us here to schedule an appointment!
Voitenko Wellness- Dr. Amber Voitenko-Chiropractor
13372 Newport Ave D, Tustin, CA 92780