Come to a Free Dinner Workshop on a Holistic Approach to
Women’s Hormone-Related Health Concerns
Monday | June 10, 2019
14971 Holt Ave.
Tustin, CA 92780
Do you ask yourself these questions:
- What causes my cramps & cravings?
- Why do I have mood swings?
- How can I manage my hormones naturally?
- How can I get a better night’s sleep?
- Find out what causes cramps and cravings
- Find out what hormones cause weight gain and sleeping problems
- Find out what you can do to help with mood swings and irritability
- Find out what could be causing your headaches
- Find out how to prevent osteoporosis
- ….and much, much more!
You don’t want to miss this how to program that will change your life.
Sponsored by the Foundation for Wellness Professionals
Guest speaker…Dr. Amber Voitenko, D.C.
Seating is limited to the first 20 people to respond.
There is no gimmick and no catch. The only thing we ask is that you be 18 years old and have a health problem that concerns you. Dinner will be provided.
Please call Voitenko Wellness at (714) 730-2225 or contact us here to reserve your spot!